August 8, 2020: This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven — full benefits and OT eligible:
Associate Integrated Producer
Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
The role of the Integrated Production Associate is to oversee the organization of Integrated Production Projects, such as television, radio, social, experiential, photography and video components, assist the Integrated Production Team (Production, Art, Business Affairs and DAM) in all organization, financial and talent matters, as well as communicate with all team members throughout the entire project. The Integrated Production Associate will provide support to the Production Team and in time, cover and/or run their own smaller productions (social, radio and post).
To succeed in this role experience is not required. A positive attitude, a genuine interest in the field, creative appreciation and the desire to work hard, fast and smart are required. A solid understanding of technology, cloud based systems and social platforms a plus.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Learns the overarching production, BA and DAM process, and what paperwork accompanies it and why.
- Supports the Production Team in obtaining the necessary reference materials for their projects.
- Works closely with Producers, Art Buyers and Business Affairs to generate and distribute award letters/contracts and purchase orders
- Processes and track all invoices, including entering all necessary information into the Spectra system and follows up with the financial department to make sure estimates, purchase orders and invoices are correct
- Manages all SAG and AFTRA talent contracts, booking confirmations, Taft/Hartley forms and Station 12 confirmations, session reports and final casts
- Creates, updates and maintains job folders on the Drive throughout the job
- Adheres to IPG Compliance requirements regarding purchase orders
- Maintains files for current available talent (local and national) for radio and TV – keeps creative and account management teams up to date regarding available talent resources
- Handles all administrative duties associated with the department/job (including booking travel when pertinent again)
- Maintains and updates Ad-ID code lists for all client and agency projects
- Schedules and attends all screenings and stays current with new talent in regard to directors, music houses, editorial and animation
- Learns and oversee the Social Production Process for Hill Holliday Health
- Learns the Digital Asset Management Process and can cover for a few days when the lead manager is out.
- Actively participate in the company culture and events.
- Individual contributor, motivated and self-driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
- 0-1+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Proficiency with MS Office software and Google Suite Products.
- Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, communications or related field a plus, but not required.